Graduate Teaching Assistant / TA needed for ‘Good’ School in Westminster – September
We are currently working with a large Primary School in Westminster who are currently recruiting for a Graduate TA to join them in September.
This school has is incredibly academic, they regularly place highly on academic League Tables and pride themselves on a broad but inclusive curriculum.
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training through the school a little later down the line.
This is a full time, position with interviews being held ASAP.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / TA
* Westminster location
* Three-form-entry Primary School
* Teacher training opportunities
* Academic team of teachers & TA’s, passionate SLT
* Regular CPD opportunities & staff training days
* Full time contracts starting ASAP
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) - essential
* Proven experience working with KS1, KS2 is desirable
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org