Maths Teaching Assistany / Maths Graduate – Hounslow
We are looking for a driven Unqualified Maths Teacher / Maths Cover Supervisor for an academically advanced and high achieving secondary school in Hounslow.
If you are passionate about teaching Maths and would like to commence a career in education, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working full time within the Maths Department, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday.
Duties will include; taking classes with pre-planned lessons, supporting students KS3 – KS5, , working 1:1 and taking small groups for Maths lessons.
* Support Maths Teachers in the classroom
* Work 1:1 with GCSE & A-level Maths Students
* Occasionally taking small groups or lessons with set work
* 08:30 – 16:00 working hours
* Full time, long term contract for the full academic year
* Potential for Permanent contract from January 2020
* £65 - £85 per day dependant experience
* “Good” Ofsted rating (2017)
* Great Maths department, recently refurbished classroom, up to date resources
* Regular CPD and Staff Training days
* Great transport links – very accessible from a number of inner London tube stations
* High achieving school with excellent behaviour from students
* Bachelors Degree in Maths – essential
* Masters Degree in Maths – desirable
* Proven experience within UK Classrooms – essential
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com