1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required- Mainstream Primary School – SEMH/Behaviour Support
£65 - £85 per day dependent on experience
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child starting in September?
Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour?
SEN Teaching Assistants Needed
A mainstream Primary school in Upminster, Havering are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child on a one-to-one basis. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a long term contract- ASAP start. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
SEN Teaching Assistant
1 year contract
£65-£85 per day (DOE)
The Primary School are looking for:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
* Experience working with ASD in any setting
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Team teach training or similar
* Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
* Makaton/PECS training desirable
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Alec Boateng on email@example.com I look forward to your application!
Please submit your CV through the advert.
Graduate Teaching Assistant- Upminster Primary School