General Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant- Secondary School
Tower Hamlets, East London
Recent Graduates Wanted!
Core Subjects- Maths, English, Science
£65-70 a day
Potential for School’s Direct Teacher Training 2020
Are you a recent Maths, English or Science graduate considering a career in education?
Do you have any experience working with children?
A Secondary School in Tower Hamlets are looking for graduate teaching assistants to join them ASAP- specifically those with a background in Maths English and Science. For strong candidates, the school offer a teacher training programme from September 2020- a fantastic opportunity to gain some skills and kick-start your career in education!
The role is a General Teaching Assistant Role includes assisting the class teacher across KS3 and 4 classes, with a particular focus on helping children in the class who require extra support.
The secondary school are offering a competitive daily rate of £65-£70 per day dependent on experience.
The secondary school are seeking graduates with a strong education background; ideally with a minimum of a 2:2 in their degree. Previous experience working with children is desired for this role.
*If you refer a friend and we place them- you could receive between £75-£125!!
Ideally the candidate should:
* Have some previous experience working with children
* Have graduated after 2018, with a degree in one of the core subjects
* Be able work for £65-£70 a day PAYE
* Be able to commit to full time work
* Be able to work for the full academic year
* General Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant
* Tower Hamlets Secondary School
* £65-70 a day
* Full time
* Long term contract
* Potential for School’s Direct Teacher Training
* Experienced Psychology Graduates Desired
Tower Hamlets Secondary School- Maths, English and Science Grads wanted