Early Years TA / SEN TA needed in Islington – ASAP
An ‘Outstanding’ entry Primary School in Islington is recruiting for a Early Years TA / SEN TA to join them immediately.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they are looking for dynamic and focused professionals to support their children with their learning.
The role itself will consist of working with children 1:1 as well as taking small groups of children for Phonics and Numeracy. There will be moderate SEN within the class and the successful candidate will be working alongside the SENCO to support these children also.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £85 dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an established Teaching Assistant with a background in either Early Years or SEN.
* Early Years TA / SEN TA
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Islington location
* Working 1:1 and with small groups
* Moderate SEN
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org