Reception Teacher needed in Richmond
**Are you a Reception Teacher looking for your next career move??**
**Do you have a passion for teaching??**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role starting in January?**
A ‘Good’ School in Richmond are looking for an experienced Reception Teacher to join them in January 2020.
This school prides itself on being one of the best in it’s borough with excellent transport links, on site parking and a thriving community behind it.
The successful Reception Teacher will be working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a high standard of teaching across the school.
Working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00, Monday – Friday. The salary for this role will be Outer London MPS).
The ideal candidate for this role will be a reputable teacher with an exceptional teaching record.
* Reception Teacher
* Full time, permanent position from January
* ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Richmond location – excellent transport links
* MPS Salaries (£29,664 - £48,244)
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com