Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant needed – Islington
**Are you A Graduate TA looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, long tem role starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Islington is looking for a Graduate TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant to joing them immediately. This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting in September. Salaries £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a SEN environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* Graduate TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* 1:1 with SEN Children (Primary Mainstream)
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Islington location, excellent transport links
* £65 - £85 per day
* Full time, long term contract
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com