Graduate TA /Graduate Teaching Assistant needed – Newham
**Are you a Graduate TA looking to join a ‘Good’ School?**
**Do you want the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term starting immediately?**
A popular, multicultural Primary School in Newham are currently looking for an academic Graduate to join their team ASAP.
This school is two form entry with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2016). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teachers throughout KS1 & KS2, planning and delivering small group work and 1:1 lessons for SEN children who need additional support in the class.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record, experience working with SEN Children and a proactive manner.
This will be a full time, long term position for the full academic year. There will be an opportunity, for the right candidate, to apply for a Teacher Training from September 2020.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Newham location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, starting ASAP for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org