Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA in Fulham
A popular Primary School in Fulham are looking for an academic Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them ASAP.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting SEN children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with SEN (ASD/SEMH preferable) and will have strong academic track record, including a Bachelors Degree.
This is a full time, long term role for the full academic year. There will be Teacher Training opportunities for the right candidate from September 2020.
Trial days will be held ASAP.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Fulham location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE options)
* Bachelors Degree – or equivalent
* Recent Graduate welcome
* Proven experience working within SEN.
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com