ASD Teacher - Brent
**Autism / Complex Needs
**Education and Training
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
The School - ASD Teacher - Brent
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Brent for a September start. This school provides quality education for children with autism and complex special educational needs. The school is looking for a focused and skilled teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students.
The Candidate – ASD Teacher - Brent
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN – Complex needs
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - ASD Teacher - Brent
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (ASD / Complex )
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org