English Teacher needed in Lambeth – January 2020
**Are you an experience English Teacher looking for a new role from January?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Lambeth?**
**Do you have an excellent record of teaching KS3 – KS5 English?**
A highly regarded Secondary School in Lambeth are recruiting for an exceptional English Teacher to join them in January.
This school has a real family feel to it, they have a ‘Good’ Ofsted (2016) and focus heavily on nurturing their staff and promoting from within. The English Department is an incredibly successful department within the school, GCSE and A level results this year were higher than average and many KS5 children went off to continue their education within prestigious Universities.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and regular school trips abroad. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English Language and Literature in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September 2019.
Opportunities for TLR.
* English Teacher (KS3 – KS5)
* January 2020
* Good Ofsted (2016)
* Lambeth (onsite parking)
* MPS Inner London Salaries
* Opportunities for TLR
* PGCE with QTS (or equivalent)
* Bachelors Degree in English
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience teaching English Language and Literature in UK classrooms (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org