LSA / SEMH TA in Barking
A high achieving Secondary School in Barking is recruiting for a SEN TA specialising in SEMH to join them ASAP for the full academic year.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting SEMH children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within SEN, specifically SEMH and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role with permanent contracts on offer from September 2020.
Trial days will be held ASAP.
* LSA / SEMH TA
* Barking location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts on offer from Sept 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree – or equivalent
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within SEN.
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com