Science Technician – Croydon
We are looking for outstanding and academically driven Science Technician for a high achieving secondary school in Croydon.
The successful candidate will be working full time within the Science Department, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday.
The role itself will be to support the Science teaching programme by providing technical and practical support to the department, assist with the maintenance of equipment and provide a healthy and safe working environment.
The successful candidate will have experience of supporting GCSE and A-level Science, have a Science background, and experience of working in a secondary school laboratory.
* Support the Science teaching programme
* Provide technical and practical support to the department
* Assist with the maintenance of equipment
* Provide a healthy and safe working environment
* Build rapport with students in science lessons
* Individualised work with students and small groups within a classroom
* Help children to gain a better understanding of the Sciences
* “Good” Ofsted rating (2015)
* Croydon Location
* £19,000 - £23,000
* Accessible transport links to the school
* Supportive Department, regular CPD and staff days out
* Bachelors Degree in Science (any discipline)
* Proven Science Technician experience within the UK
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com