Graduate Teaching Assistant (Maths Specialist)
**Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Good’ School?**
**Are you confident with Maths with a strong academic background?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School (2017) in Bromley are looking for a Maths Graduate to help support students within the school.
This school is focussed on STEM subjects; they are highly academic & often placing highly in the Academic League Tables.
This is a full time role, working across KS3, KS4 & KS5. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2020.
This is a Teacher Training School and there will be fantastic Career Opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a Secondary School environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant (Maths Specialist)
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Bromley location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* Welcoming team of high achieving Teachers & TA’s
* £65 - £85 per day
* Teacher Training Opportunities
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Maths (any discipline)
* Maths & English GCSE’s (A*-C)
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org