Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant - Havering
**Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a high achieving school in Havering?
**Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and enthusiastic team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting ASAP?**
A high achieving two-form entry Primary School in Havering are currently recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them immediately.
Staff turnaround in incredibly low here and this is a testament to the nature of the school and the staff within it.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, long term position. There will be the opportunity of permanent contracts for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within a Primary environment.
There will be Teacher Training opportunities for the right candidate from September 2020.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant
* £65 - £75 per day (PAYE option)
* Havering location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract’s for the right candidate
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org