SEN TA’s Needed!
**Hammersmith and Fulham
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an outstanding rated school in Hammersmith and Fulham that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with special educational needs. The school required two teaching assistants to help in classes of children with varying needs.
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Any of the following would be useful – PECS/Makaton/BSL/Manual Handling/Hoist Training/Feeding & Changing
* There are two roles available, one in KS2 and one in the secondary school.
* Working with children with ASD/SLD/PMLD
* Assisting pupils in their day to day needs
* Working alongside other staff to help the students progress with their independence and well being
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
Why work with Servoca education?
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!