SEN Teaching Assistant
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting a learning support assistant who is also able to assist with some care for a school near to Watford. The school is looking for a focused and skilled support worker with experience of manual handling and feeding and changing, who is able to assist pupils with visual impairment in the classroom.
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN children and/or care related work
* Experience with manual handling / hoist training / feeding and changing would be useful
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!