English TA / Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant – Beckenham
**Are you a recent graduate of Humanties looking to start your career?
**Would you like to complete Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A fantastic Secondary school based in Beckenham is currently looking for an English Teaching Assistant. This secondary school is a two-form entry School and based close to a local station and easy to travel to from most surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be working within a Humanities department supporting students from KS3 up to KS5.This role is a full time position and starting in September 2019.
This Secondary school are looking for either a graduate or an experienced Humanities Teaching Assistant. A graduate with a degree graded 2:1 or above, would be ideal for this position or a graduate with previous experience of working closely with children. Experience required could be in a classroom setting, nursery, tutoring, involving sports or charitable work etc. This Secondary School is looking for an enthusiastic Secondary Teaching Assistant who is passionate about pupils’ development.
* Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* High achieving Secondary School in the heart of Beckenham
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* Teacher training opportunities from September 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates (2019) welcome
* Bachelors Degree in Humanities (Any discipline)
* GCSE’s (A*-C) & A-level in a humanities subject
* Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!
If you are looking for excellent Teacher Training and the perfect way to gain 1 years classroom experience then apply below or contact Rebekkah @ Servoca education on 02077473033.
Teaching Assistant – Secondary School – Beckenham – Graduate – Teacher training – Classroom experience – 1 year contract – September 2019