Ks2Teacher/Year 5 Teacher- Greenwich
Being a successful primary school teacher involves passions to inspire young minds and commitment to ensure every child achieves their potential.
Primary School teacher
Starting September 2019
As a primary school teacher, you will develop schemes of work and lessons as well as prospectus objectives. You will build a relationship with pupils to facilitate learning, maintaining your workload organised and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
Your role is to promote the relevant skills as well as social abilities to have a good development of children, according to their age and ability.
As a primary schools teacher you will assess and document their development and progress as you prepare them for their national tests. You will connect pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning, and workout different ways and approaches to encourage them further, challenge them as you inspire them to achieve great results in preparations for their next chapter.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Strong links with the community
* Welcoming, high achieving School
* Diverse and Multicultural
* Hackney location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* Up to date resources, innovative curriculum
* PGCE Qualification with QTS
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check