KS1 Teaching Assistant- ‘Good’ Primary School- Islington - Full time- Entire Academic year
Are you an aspiring primary school teacher, seeking for a teaching assistant position?
Teaching assistant role perfect for recent graduates who are looking to expand their classroom experience and have the desire to become a primary school teacher.
* Full time KSI1 Teaching assistant
* £65-£75 per day – weekly payments
* Teacher training for strong candidates
* Starting September 2019
The teaching assistant requires you to have:
* Graduated with a 2:1 or 1st class degree
* Passionate about working with children
* Previous experience working with children
* Confident and charismatic
* Empathy and understanding of children’s individual learning abilities
A ‘Good’ primary school located in the London borough of Islington, who is committed to providing teacher training to strong graduates that are looking into exploring the teaching career. You will be working with a team of fully qualified teachers, highly experienced and supportive who are dedicated to delivering ad outstanding education and opportunity for each and very students.
To be successful teaching assistant schools requires the candidate to have a strong academic background and willingness to work hard whilst promoting enjoyment and learning.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV! Alternatively, please email Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Interviews are commencing shortly.
KS1 Teaching assistant/Trainee Teacher- Islington