Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant to join a ‘Good’ Secondary School in Tower Hamlets.
**Are you a Humanities Graduate looking for a new role to start immediately?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time long term position with Teacher Training opportunities from September 2020?**
A popular, multicultural school in Tower Hamlets are currently recruiting for Academic Graduates to support children across KS3, KS4 & KS5. This school is newly refurbished and have recently received a ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2018).
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Humanities (English, History, Geography or Religious Studies) and will have experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students.
This will be a full time role, starting immediately, with the opportunity for the right candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September and embark on Teacher Training if they wish.
This role would be well suited to recent graduate with career aspirations.
* Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Tower Hamlets location
* Mainstream Secondary School, Good Ofsted (2018)
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September 2020
* Teacher Training opportunities
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £75 per day dependant on experience
* Bachelors Degree in Humanities (English, History, Geography, Religious Studies)
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org