Graduate Teaching assistant role
* Teaching Assistant- Barking & Dagenham
* September 2019 start
* Graduate Level Opportunity-‘Good’ school
* Full time
Have you recently graduated?
Are you considering expanding your classroom experience start September 2019?
If yes, we are working with schools in Barking and Dagenham, Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and they are looking for newly enthusiastic graduates who are looking to explore within the education department by being a Teaching Assistant for the term.
The role of a teaching assistant will consist of helping students on a 1:1 basis as well as proving group support. The school would like the teaching assistant to begin in September 2019 and it will be a full-time position. .
The school require graduates to:
* Have a strong education background with a minimum 2:2 on their degree
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Previous experience working with children
* Have an updated Enhanced DBS
If you think you match the criteria we are currently looking for, attach your CV to this advert or alternatively email Amanda on Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate teaching assistant/teaching Assistant