Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA in Hammersmith
A high achieving Primary School in Hammersmith is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA specialising in a STEM subject to join them ASAP.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with Primary aged children, a passion for education and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role for the full academic year. There will be Teacher Training opportunities from September 2020.
Trial days will be held ASAP.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Hammersmith location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts & Teacher Training on offer from Sept 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree – or equivalent
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within SEN classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com