Graduate Teaching Assistant / Cover Supervisor needed in Greenwich – September 2019
**Are you recent Graduate looking for a new role to start ASAP?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Greenwich?**
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Greenwich are looking for a KS3 – KS5 Graduate Teaching Assistant / Cover Supervisor to join them in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with KS3 – KS5 children, a strong academic record and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups and classes during Teacher Absence.
This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or experienced cover supervisor.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Cover Supervisor
* Greenwich location
* High achieving secondary school
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com