Behaviour Support Worker/Teaching Assistant
Primary School in Wanstead, Redbrdige
SEN experience ideal
Immediate start- £65-70 a day
Recent Graduates Wanted
Do you have previous experience working with children with SEMH?
A school in Wanstead, Redbridge are looking for a behaviour support worker/teaching assistant to work with children in the primary school experiencing behavioural difficulties. A candidate with SEN experience is ideal for this position. It is a full time role at 8.30-4pm each day.
The primary school is located near Wanstead Tube Station- located on the central line.
For this role you need to be extremely reliable, patient and assertive! Being committed and calm are essential for this role. Must be a good communicator, able to build rapport and be willing to go the extra mile and have a positive impact on the students.
* 3 months previous experience working with children, preferably with challenging behaviour
* Able to commit to role for 1 year
* Recent graduate
* References from latest role and last role working with children
* Behaviour Support Worker/Teaching Assistant
* Primary School in Wanstead, Redbridge
* Full time role
* Near Wanstead Tube Station (Excellent transport links on Central Line)
* SEN experience ideal
* Trial Days in September
* £65-75 a day
If this sounds like it could be the role for you, please send through your CV and cover letter immediately!
Please apply through the advert.
Behaviour Support Worker/Teaching Assistant for Primary School in Wanstead, Redbridge