Graduate Teaching Assistant – Interviews start in September
Primary School in Stratford, Newham
Just a few minutes walk from Pudding Mill Lane DLR station
Have you recently graduated with a 2:1 or above?
Are you an aspiring teacher looking to gain some experience before undertaking your PGCE/teacher training?
An outstanding Primary school in the heart of East London is currently recruiting for a graduate teaching assistant to join them as soon as possible. This contract is for a long term contract. The Primary school is near to Pudding Mill Lane Station on the DLR. The teaching assistant will be expected to support in KS1 and KS2.
As Newham is an Inclusive Borough, there are several SEN children in the school, with needs ranging from Autism, ASD and SEMH and therefore there is the opportunity to support these children. The graduate appointed will be supporting the children in their numeracy and literacy within Key Stage 1 and 2 and the teaching assistant’s role will be to ensure each child is fulfilling the learning objective for each lesson.
* Long term post
* Primary School Stratford, Newham
* Excellent transport Links- near Pudding Mill Lane station
* Competitive Pay Rate £65-£75 per day
* Teaching Assistant
* Graduates Wanted
* Great platform for aspiring teachers
* 3 months previous experience working with children
* Graduated with a 2:2 within the last 2 years
* C or above in Maths and English (GCSE)
* Able to commit to role for a year
If you are a Graduate and you are interested in this position, please submit your updated CV. Alternatively, please contact Alec Boateng with your CV via email@example.com
Primary School in Stratford| Teaching Assistant Role|