Graduate TA /Graduate Teaching Assistant needed – Enfield
**Are you A Graduate TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Do you want the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role from September 2019?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2019) in Enfield is currently recruiting for a Graduate to join them ASAP. This two form entry Primary School has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering imagination, whilst encouraging and motivating children to explore and embrace the world around them.
This is a full time role, starting in September. Salaries £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. Ideally, they would like the successful candidate to embark on paid Teacher Training through the school from September 2020 although this is not mandatory.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a classroom environment, excellent references and a Bachelors Degree graded 2:1 and above.
* Graduate TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Enfield location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted (2019)
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.