Graduate Teaching Assistant needed in Southwark – ASAP Start
A Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in Southwark is recruiting through Servoca Education for a Cover Supervisor to join them immediately.
This school is larger than average with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, permanent position starting immediately.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Southwark location
* Good Secondary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Full time contracts starting immediately
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a supportive team of teachers and TA’s
* £65 - £85 per day PAYE
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.