Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA needed in Barnet – September 2019
**Are you a recent Graduate looking for a fantastic school in which to start your career?**
**Do you want to work with an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
Servoca Education is working with a two-form-entry ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Barnet. This school is looking for Graduate Teaching Assistants to join them from September.
This is a full-time, long term class role within the Primary School & the working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with the option for Teacher Training from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a thriving academic track record with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* September 2019
* Barnet location
* £65 - £85 PAYE daily rate
* Smaller than average classes
* Teacher Training opportunities
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.