Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA in Brent
A popular Primary School in Brent are looking for an academic Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them in September 2019.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting KS1 & KS2 children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with children of a primary age and will have strong academic track record, including a Bachelor Degree.
This is a full time, long term role for the full academic year. There will be Teacher Training opportunities for the right candidate from September 2020.
Trial days will be held ASAP.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Brent location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE options)
* Bachelors Degree – or equivalent
* Recent Graduate welcome
* Proven experience working within SEN classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.