Permanent Teaching assistant role Hounslow
September 2019 start
£65- £75 per day
Teaching Assistant Graduate
Are you someone who is able to support and encourage our amazing pupils to achieve their full potential in one of our Good primary schools?
Our schools are seeking for someone who is caring, flexible and passionate staff to support children alongside a vibrant and enthusiastic team. In return the school is willing to offer the successful teaching assistant teaching training. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect their staff to share the same commitment.
We look for a teaching assistant who has a passion and interest to potentially develop a career into teaching, has a minimum experience of three months working for children, minimum 2:2 on their degree and can commit to full time work.
We also look for teaching assistants with:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* A passion for improving the life chances of children who can find education a challenge
* Able to provide 1:1 support, delivering specialised programmes to support the needs of the learner.
* Caring, patient and understanding approach
* The ability to nurturing and resilient, having the best interest of the child at heart.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please return your CV! Alternatively please email email@example.com for more information. Interviews are commencing shortly.