Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA in Greenwich – ASAP Start
A small Primary School in Greenwich is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them on a long term basis in September 2019.
This school is located very centrally with great transport links and on site parking.
The role itself will consist of taking small groups for literacy & numeracy, working 1:1 with some learners and supporting the teacher within the class. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with primary aged children, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, long term position from September 2019. There will be teacher training opportunities for the right candidate from September 2020.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Greenwich location
* Smaller than average Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Teacher Training from September 2020
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org