Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
**Are you a recent Graduate looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2015) in Brent is looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them in September.
This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting immediately working across KS1 & KS2. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2020.
There will be optional Teacher Training opportunities from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a primary environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2015)
* Brent location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com