Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant – Greenwich
We are looking for an academically driven Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant for an academically advanced and high achieving secondary school in Greenwich.
If you are passionate about Maths and would like to commence a career in education, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working full time within the Maths Department, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday. Duties will include; supporting students KS3 – KS5, working 1:1 and taking small groups for Maths lessons.
There are Teacher Training opportunities on offer from Sept 2020
* Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Greenwich location
* Academic Secondary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Teacher Training opportunities
* Bachelors Degree in Maths
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org