Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant
**Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join a high achieving Secondary School?
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?
If so, this is the role for you!
We are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Tower Hamlets. This large Secondary School is highly academic with children in their care often being accepted to top Universities around the UK.
This is a full time long term role, starting in September & working across KS3, KS4 & KS5.
Salaries are between £65 - £75 per day and will be negotiable on experience. Working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a Secondary School environment, excellent references and the option to start work in September.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant
* Long term, full time role
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Working across KS3, KS4 & KS5
* Tower Hamlets location, excellent transport links and on-site parking.
* Salaries between £65 - £75 per day
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com