Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA needed in Barking and Dagenham – September 2019
A two-form entry Primary School in Barking is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them in September 2019.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community. They are looking for dynamic and focused professionals who will inspire their children to learn to their full potential.
The role itself will consist of working with children 1:1 as well as taking small groups of KS2 children for Phonics and Numeracy.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £85 dependant on experience.
* KS2 TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Barking and Dagenham location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 dependant on experience
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com