Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA – Waltham Forest
**Do you want to work as part of an high achieving team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a long term position from September?**
A three form entry Primary School in Waltham Forest who are currently recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them in September.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, long term position. There will be the opportunity of Teacher Training for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience with children in an educational capacity.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Waltham Forest location
* Three form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org