Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher needed in Kingston – September 2019
**Are you a passionate Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher looking for a fantastic school to join in September?**
**Do you want to work in a flourishing school with smaller than average class sizes??**
**Do you want to work with an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
Servoca Education is working with a two-form-entry ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Kingston. This school is looking for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join them from September.
This fantastic school often places 20-30% higher academically than other schools within the borough, has small class sizes (22 children on average) and low staff turnover.
This is a full-time, long term class role within KS2. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with regular PPA time built into the school day.
The successful candidate will have a thriving academic track record with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* September 2019
* Kingston location
* Outer London MPS Salaries
* Smaller than average classes
* PPA time within the school day
* PGCE (or equivalent) with QTS
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Apply Today!