Alternative Provision Teacher
**SEMH / PRU
**Education and Training
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Servoca Education provides a service that is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and is designed to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best primary, secondary and SEN schools.
The School - Alternative Provision Teacher
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an alternative provision in Hammersmith. This school provides quality education for children that are unable to attend mainstream schooling.
The school is looking for a focused and skilled Special Needs teacher to provide a high standard of teaching for students with social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) issues.
The Candidate – Alternative Provision Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN – (SEMH)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Knowledge of TEEACH, Team Teach or another restraint would be advantageous.
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - Alternative Provision Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (SEMH)
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to email@example.com