Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
**Are you a recent Graduate with Classroom Experience looking to join a diverse School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting from September?**
If so, this is the role for you!
We are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2018) in Merton who are looking for an academic Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them in September.
This two-form-entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, contracted from the academic year working within the Year 4 Class. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark of Teacher Training from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and a bachelors degree.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Merton location, excellent transport links & on site parking
* Regular CPD & Staff training days
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org