Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant – Haringey
We are currently working with an ‘Outstanding’ one form entry Primary School in Haringey who are looking to appoint a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant to join them in September.
This school is highly academic, often placing highly on academic league tables, with a strong emphasis on STEM Subjects.
The ideal candidate will have an academic background (Bachelors Degree is essential), the drive to learn on the job and a passion for STEM – Maths in particular would be desirable.
This is a full time, long term role for the full academic year. There will be Teacher Training opportunities for the successful candidate from September 2020.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Haringey location
* One form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Teacher Training from September 2020 (optional)
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com