SEMH TA / Learning Support Assistant
**Are you an experienced SEMH TA / Learning Support Assistant looking to join a diverse School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting in September?**
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2018) in Hackney who need an experienced SEN TA specialising in SEMH to join them in September.
This two-form-entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting immediately working 1:1 within the Year 4 Class. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day (PAYE) and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children with SEMH, excellent references a strong academic record, including a Bachelors Degree.
* SEMH TA / Learning Support Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Hackney location, excellent transport links & on site parking
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEMH Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!