Servoca Education is recruiting for Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant / Humanities TA to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in Newham.
**Are you a Humanities Graduate looking for a new role?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a popular, multicultural school in Newham. This school is newly refurbished and have recently received a ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2018).
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Humanities (History, Geography or Religious Studies) and will have experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students.
This will be a full time role, starting iin September, with the opportunity for the right candidate to become embark on Teacher Training from September 2020.
This role would also be well suited to recent graduate.
* Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant / Humanities TA
* Newham location
* Mainstream Secondary School, Good Ofsted (2018)
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree in Humanities (History, Geography, Religious Studies)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!