KS3/4 Maths Teacher - PRU
**SEMH / PRU
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The school – KS3/4 Maths Teacher - PRU
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an alternative education school in Harrow that provides a safe learning environment for pupils that are unable to attend mainstream school. The school is looking for a focused and skilled maths teacher that has experience of working with challenging behaviour who would be able to lead a class of KS3/4 pupils that have been excluded from mainstream school.
The Candidate – KS3/4 Maths Teacher - PRU
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with challenging behaviour
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - KS3/4 Maths Teacher - PRU
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver lessons tailored to the individual needs of the students
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!