Graduate TA /Graduate Teaching Assistant needed – Redbridge
**Are you A Graduate TA looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Do you want the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role from September 2019?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a popular, multicultural Primary School in Newham who are looking for an academic Graduate to join their team from September.
This school is two form entry with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2016). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teachers throughout KS2, planning and delivering small group work and 1:1 lessons for children who need additional support in the class.
This will be a full time, long term position for the full academic year. There will be an opportunity, for the right candidate, to apply for a Teacher Training from September 2020.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Newham location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If you feel this is the role for you then apply TODAY!