Graduate TA /Graduate Teaching Assistant needed – Redbridge
**Are you A Graduate TA looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Do you want the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role from September 2019?**
If so, this is the role for you!
A ‘Good’ three form entry Primary School in Redbridge is looking to appoint an academic Graduate to join their well regarded school from September.
This school has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of recognising every child as an individual whilst embedding in them a love for learning. The school has been recently refurbished and boast large, light modern classrooms with ample outside space.
Staff are well looked after, they are a welcoming team with regular CPD and Staff Training opportunities. There is a huge emphasis on Staff retention here, and this school will be offering Teacher Training opportunities to the successful candidate from September 2020.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Redbridge location
* Three form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check