Graduate Teaching Assistant
September Start – Full Time Position (£65-£75 per day)
have previous experience working with children?
a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in education?
an aspiring teacher hoping to gain classroom experience before undertaking your teacher training?
This vibrant primary school in Newham is currently recruiting for a graduate teaching assistant to join them for September. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate or experienced teaching assistant to develop their experience within education.
The candidate should:
* Have a minimum C grade in Maths and English (GCSE’s)
* Have recently graduated with a degree graded 2:1 or above
* 3 months previous experience working with children. (experience could include childcare, tutoring, nursery assistance, in a sport setting, charity, classroom setting etc)
* Be willing to commit to a full academic year
* 1 year contract
* Competitive Pay Rate
* Graduate Teaching Assistant role
* Graduate applications welcomed
* London Borough of Newham (Inclusive Borough)
* £65-£75 per day
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to expand their classroom experience prior to undertaking their teaching training and becoming a fully qualified classroom teacher.
There are also extensive opportunities to support children with Special Educational Needs if this was to be something the graduate was interested in or passionate about.
If you are a graduate or an experienced teaching assistant and you are interested in this position, please submit your updated CV through the advert.
Graduate Teaching Assistant| Newham| September