Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Tower Hamlets
**Do you have an Undergraduate Degree combined with a passion for Education?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?**
Servoca Education are currently working with a larger than average Primary School in Tower Hamlets who are currently recruiting for a Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant to start with them in September 2019.
This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating and pride themselves on fostering a welcoming and diverse culture.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within a UK classroom and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant
* Tower Hamlets location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Long term contracts from September
* 08:30 – 16:00, Monday - Friday
* Recent graduates welcome
* Salaries are £65 - £80 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If you want to join a reputable school from September then apply now!