Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA in Brixton – September 2019
A two form entry Primary School in Brixton is recruiting through Servoca Education for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them on a long term basis (full academic year) in September 2019.
This school is located very centrally with a diverse culture and regular CPD for all staff.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with lower learners, small group work and supporting the teacher within the class.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with Primary Children, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, long term position from September 2019.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Brixton, Lambeth location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a career driven Graduate to join a great team, send your CV today!