Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant needed in Hillingdon
Are you an academic Teaching assistant looking for a supportive school to start your career?
Do you want to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020?
The School - Graduate Teaching Assistant
Servoca education is currently working with a school in Hayes that caters for children with ASD, SLD and PMLD, and is looking for graduate teaching assistants interested in teacher training in the future. The school is looking for focused and skilled graduates who are keen to learn and with some experience of working within a school setting.
The Candidate - Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Experience of working with children with SEN
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Graduate Teaching Assistant
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs (SEN)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!